August 3, 2021
Recent Cases That Are Impacting Relevant Construction Case Law
In this webinar, presenters addressed common issues & practical tips, including:
- Covid 19: Requiring Vaccinations & Vaccination Proof
- Record Keeping: Rustler Construction Inc. v. District of Columbia
- No-Damage-for-Delay: United States ex rel. Aarow/IET LLC v. Hartford Fire Insurance et al.
- Pandemic Delay: Appeal of Pernix Serka, J.V.
- Mechanics Lien Deadlines: Bethlehem Construction, Inc. V. Portland General Electric Company
- Wrongful Termination: De Avila v. Espinoza Metal Building and Roofing Contractors
Information found in this website is for general information purpose only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion on specific facts or circumstances nor as a solicitation of legal business.